We here at 500 Women Scientists are so thankful for the support and connections we have made over the last 2 months. This effort has grown well beyond what we ever imagined and we are excited for the future!
If you are as inspired by this movement as we are, please continue to share the pledge in your institutions and communities. We have now reached 12K signatories and have almost 1000 additional supporters. Both of these numbers have room to grow, so all we ask for Christmas is to sign and share!
If you were too busy this week grading, skiing, or traveling, here is what you missed:
What we've done
- An introduction to Jane and Kelly, the women leading 500WS.
- We have a Supporters page!
- Jane pondered the way forward.
- Great resources for women in science.
- Take action this holiday season.
What we like
- Indivisible. A practical guide to resisting the Trump agenda.
- Winners of L'Oréal's for Women in Science fellowship grants.
- Speak from the heart by Nancy Baron.
- Handling political harassment: a pocket guide (for scientists)
- Representative Suzan DelBene a woman scientist in the house!